Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/presentation into lp:openlp

> 299 + if len(windows) == 0:
> 302 + if len(slideshows) == 0:

I mean, that because of third part module "appscript" and because of Microsoft's coders, the varaible "windows" could be a list, sometimes could a None and sometimes could be something else (like const appscript.k.missing_value). So "if len(windows) == 0:" returns false ONLY when if windows - is a list and not empty. I think this is easier. Also Keynote always returns a list even empty list. I copied for simularity with keynote controller. May be you have better idea? Ready to use it! :)

> Just add your settings to the dict, as you already did. Just give it decent names; please no cryptic ones ;)

Sorry, What do you mean? Should I write a letter to Apple Developrers of Keynote with advise to use more dicent names for thier setting's varaibles? :) (178-193)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/presentation/+merge/156713