Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format into lp:openlp

> You're still not using the patch context manager correctly.
The reason that I'm using it like this is that it doesn't seem to matter what patch actually returns. It is just needed for the service_item setup call (some path things). If something goes wrong during the setup because of faulty path setup, the validation of the serviceitem should catch it.
This might not be the correct way to do this, but it is the way the original service_item-tests does it, which is (the real reason) why I also did it this way.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format/+merge/171656