Re: lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format-20 into lp:openlp/2.0

The current pickle is text only as that is what the change is from p2 to
p3.  Have a look in the serviceitem class as that builds the string to be
put into the array.  I am sure I have tested it with all plugin types not
strange languages

Tim Bentley from my mobile