Re: lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format-20 into lp:openlp/2.0

> The current pickle is text only as that is what the change is from p2 to
> p3.  Have a look in the serviceitem class as that builds the string to be
> put into the array.  I am sure I have tested it with all plugin types not
> strange languages
OK, so if I understand you correctly there shouldn't be any problems with data from plugins?
I've tested with some songs containing unicode-utf8 characters, and so far it has worked.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/json-service-format-20/+merge/172240
Your team OpenLP Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp/2.0.