Re: [Merge] lp:~whydoubt/openlp/propresenter into lp:openlp

I haven't made it back around to this proposal, but my next step was to install and fire up ProPresenter and create some files myself.  The files I had been testing with were provided some time back by someone else involved in OpenLP and I don't think they were Public Domain so I hadn't really wanted to use those.  Phil, your tips give me a bit clearer idea of what to create when the time comes so thank you.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~whydoubt/openlp/propresenter/+merge/183569