Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio into lp:openlp

Volume of playlist - I added to store in service, but didnt code it yet and we might need a volume control for BG audio on slide controller panel

Video - also can has BG audio - very often we need to replace sound of some countdown or background which goes with an audio track inside. But by defualt video will stop BG audio.
Also wanted to add volume of item (for video and audio items) to store in schedule for better controlling.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio/+merge/185998