Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio into lp:openlp

Alright, one of the main things here that differs from the way I envisaged background audio is that I imagined the plugin would do the management of the background audio, and core would only play it. I think this is probably still the best way to do it, as then the plugin can add any extra functionality it needs.

If necessary, make the background audio edit tab in the Song Editor a core widget that can be embedded into a plugin's edit window. This may be the best way to re-use a widget that will need to be duplicated.

Having said that, I imagine images would be problematic with this approach, as one usually selects a whole bunch of them and then drags and drops them as a single unit into the service manager, where the songs and custom slides are already single units. I'm not sure what the best approach would be.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio/+merge/185998