Re: [Merge] lp:~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio into lp:openlp

Can you specify:

1. If we're going to play BG audio by players (as you siad) which are in core now so do you want to move all this functionality to separated plugin or to Media plugin? and people might want to control on/off of BG Audio?

2. Agree that BG Audio Editor widget should be only one. Does this means that this functionality could be turned off in Song Plugin (and everywhere) if we deactivate BG Audio Plugin (or Media Plugin with BGA in it)?

3. I didnt understand about images and problems. I guess you wanted to store BG Audio for images (and for any kind of resources of database) in database and problems will be with adding one or several images as one Service Item, doesnt it? My implementation of BG Audio doesnt make this problem, because I didnt want to store something in database. Songs do now, let them do and copy BG Audio of song to Service Item (as you've done alredy). But what else should have music associated with this resource in database "forever"? May be costom slides too. By my oppinion everything else needs exact BG music only temperary - only for one service.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marmyshev/openlp/full_background_audio/+merge/185998