Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/better-remote into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Sorry to say there is a lot to be done here.  Well done for picking up the challenge!

I have made big changes to trunk and this do not take them into consideration.
There are some comment and text length formats which are wrong.  I have just cleaned up trunk for this!

WebSockets needs to be removed they were just dumped here when Felipe left.  They should be a merge request on their own.

ImageManager needs to be looked at carefully. Why pass a string and then process validate and split the string into variables.

I need to think about sizing the images in the remote interface.  But I think you have enough here to get on with!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/better-remote/+merge/211631