Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp

Thanks for testing!
Just a quick reply:
Since I live in a small country where english isn't an official language and we don't dub movies I disagree about disabling subtitle selecting.
About the tags, the problem is that once the tags is pushed to launchpad I can't remove them from the launchpad branch again, even if I remove them from my local branch.

I'll look into the other things when time allows it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd/+merge/209347
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp.