Re: [Merge] lp:~strada/openlp/songbeamer-import-enhancements into lp:openlp

Hi Samuel

> You are right, that information is outdated. If you have a wiki account, feel free to update it.
Just requested a wiki-account, editing the mentioned page will follow.

> Yeah, that sounds good :) You can even change all occurrences you find if you like to.
I've changed now all found occurrences of assertEquals() with
assertEqual(); the majority of code already uses assertEqual()

> I just asked on IRC and the minimum Python version we support is 3.3.
thx for the info.

Will now resubmit the merge proposal.

kind regards,
Stefan Strasser

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~strada/openlp/songbeamer-import-enhancements/+merge/215578
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~strada/openlp/songbeamer-import-enhancements into lp:openlp.