Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

I have some more comments :)
- The "Load CD/DVD" button has no icon (and should on the second position, not first)
- When I hit "Save current clip" multiple times, multiple items are created.
- I think the buttons on the bottom should be as in the song editor: "Cancel" and "Save"
- There is not "Edit" action when I right click on an item in the library
- It should be possible to give a custom name to the clip
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd/+merge/216780
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp.