Re: [Merge] lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp

> I have some more comments :)
> - The "Load CD/DVD" button has no icon (and should on the second position, not
> first)
For the icon you have to regenerate resources running ./scripts/generate_resources.sh. I didn't include this in the branch to make the diff more readable.
I'm not sure the position can be changed easily...

> - When I hit "Save current clip" multiple times, multiple items are created.
This is actually intended behaviour. The idea is that you can create multiple items/clips without having to close the window and start over. There should probably be a check to warn against duplicated clips.

> - I think the buttons on the bottom should be as in the song editor: "Cancel"
> and "Save"
See answer above.

> - There is not "Edit" action when I right click on an item in the library
I'd like to postpone this a bit. Either until a later branch or until this branch is more stable.

> - It should be possible to give a custom name to the clip
That's a good idea, I'll see if I can get it in.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd/+merge/216780
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/dvd into lp:openlp.