Re: [Merge] lp:~jasperge/openlp/versenumbers into lp:openlp

Hi Tomas, Yes and thank you!

The issue you found is actually a feature. :) The reason for this is, that if you have 5 verses for example with the chorus after every verse, you get a very long text: "1, Chorus, 2, Chorus, 3, Chorus, 4, Chorus, 5, Chorus". To be honest, I've adopted this from OpenSong and have no idea how (and if) other programs have implemented this. Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

I will have a look at writing tests.

A question that came to my mind after I submitted the merge request: should I store the verse numbers in the `raw_footer`? At the moment I change the title (the first element in the `raw_footer`) to include the verse numbers. But displaying the verse numbers is really only a display feature and not a property of the song. So I could leave the `raw_footer` alone. For the end user this shouldn't change a thing, but it seems the proper thing to do.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jasperge/openlp/versenumbers/+merge/255439
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jasperge/openlp/versenumbers into lp:openlp.