Re: [Merge] lp:~lesniak-szymon-p/openlp/correct_test_readme into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Hi Szymon, thanks for your fix!

Unfortunately, no matter how small the fix, we have a merge policy that you need to add at least 1 unit test before we will merge your fix. You can read up on unit tests on our wiki:

  http://wiki.openlp.org/Development:Unit_Tests

In addition to that, you need to run the code through Jenkins and present the output. If either the functional or the interface tests break, you need to fix them before continuing.

  http://wiki.openlp.org/Development:Running_Tests

Come chat to me in IRC if you want an easy test to write.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lesniak-szymon-p/openlp/correct_test_readme/+merge/292043