Re: [Question #564970]: right click live item

Question #564970 on OpenLP changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openlp/+question/564970

Raoul Snyman proposed the following answer:
Hi Timothy,

It's more of an unintentional side-effect. The live list view control
supports reacting to right and middle clicks, but we don't act on them
(which is why the slide doesn't change).

We'll see if there's a way to switch off right and middle clicks, but if
it's more than a simple setting, we probably won't spend the effort on
it as it is a corner case that no one has encountered up until you.

--
You received this question notification because your team OpenLP Core is
an answer contact for OpenLP.