Re: [Merge] lp:~virbinarus/openlp/expandserviceitem into lp:openlp

> What you have done is triggered the UI expansion from the keyboard which is
> correct but it does not persist the state of the UI over a save reload of the
> service.
>
> Methods expand and collapse handle this, but I cannot see what triggers the
> repaint of the list!

The state of expansion doesn't appear to persist if you expand it in any other way (clicking the little arrow or pressing the expand all button)

The method I used to expand it is not dissimilar to the already existing on_expand_all or on_collapse_all functions.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~virbinarus/openlp/expandserviceitem/+merge/326248