Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/pathlib into lp:openlp

> There are issues with pathlib and Python 3.4 on Windows. It's evidently still
> too immature of a library to use, we can't use it yet.

Which issues? pathlib2 because its back ported from py 3.6. and includes some new features as well as fixes.

Theres are loads of reasons why pathlib is better than using os.path, which I could demonstrate with code samples from OpenLP, but if windows has issues.....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/pathlib/+merge/325905