Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/pathlib into lp:openlp

> There is a conflict in tests/functional/openlp_core_lib/test_db.pp
>
> The diff is massive! Any chance of breaking it up into multiple merge request?
>
> I think the pathlib issues we've seen on windows was related to one particular
> setup, so wouldn't use that as a reason for not using it.

This is most defiantly still a work in progress. Its going to be a lot of extra work to split this merge request in to smaller chunks retro actively. If you really wanted too, you could check out my branch and do bzr diffs against trunk at different revisions.

As the changes are wide and far reaching, I was planning to make all the changes and do some very through testing before merging this in to trunk to track down any bugs
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/pathlib/+merge/326416