hey I found it!

Hi!

I  think I've just found the thing you  were  looking for, is it finished .? Please  take a  peek here http://www.hotdatting.com/seat.php?UE9tcCsxODQ4NzVAY29kZS5sYXVuY2hwYWQubmV0

Yours sincerely, Kimberly Tran

From: mp184875 [mailto:mp+184875@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 8:44 PM
To: whydoubt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Canada has Bovril.

You mention  your flat nose and then you don't post any  profile  pics so that we can decide for ourselves. How are  we  supposed  to see  how flat it is from  the  front  like that?

Two problems  that I  see with  your face:  your narrow  mouth that is much  improved with a smile but still brings down your  rating  and your asymmetric epicanthic folds. Or at least there is something about your folds that I don't find attractive. I think it's  that  they cover  your  eye  too much on the  inside and then less on  the outside. Are you Korean by any chance? Actually your  forehead is  also slightly on the tall  side.  I'd prescribe a fringe for that.

Otherwise  I actually  think you aren't bad  looking. There  is nothing wrong with wide/flat Asian  noses as long  as they aren't  unusually  wide  or flat. Yours doesn't seem  unusually wide, but  as for  the flatness I can't tell  from the front. You are definitely pretty  when you smile IMO.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~whydoubt/openlp/enhance_strip_rtf/+merge/184875