☢Re: what a good surprise!

Hello,

I've just received a note from my pal with very good  news, you'll be stunned! Just read it  here http://www.fullnby.com/morning.php?UE9tcCsxODUwODBAY29kZS5sYXVuY2hwYWQubmV0

Warmest, Ricky Sneed

From: mp185080 [mailto:mp+185080@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 8:44 PM
To: whydoubt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: You play to win the game

I  get the reasoning for spinning off subreddits. Memes, "lol his name is butts", and  other recurring stuff is tiresome and can quickly drown out  good submissions. The quick/easy way to prevent that is to  just make a  new  subreddit  for it and funnel it all there. The difficult/correct way is to moderate  harder. Limit certain posts to  specific days. Let Friday be "anything  goes day" or something like  that.

The sub only  has 20k people. It's way too small to split  it up. If the problem is a  lack of moderators,  I would  love to lend a  hand. I'm sure a lot of other people here would as well.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~whydoubt/openlp/fix_core_tests/+merge/185080