Re: [Merge] lp:~bastian-germann/openlp/setup into lp:openlp

I always wondered why there is a setup.py that is not really functional...
Making sure it can install openlp would be a good idea. It would greatly simplify packaging OpenLP (at least for archlinux)
I don't see a downside to doing that. We only need to set it up once and then we only need to touch it when we modify dependencies or publish new versions.

About removing the VLC code. IMO this is something we should really consider. I don't see why we should keep it in the repository. It's maintained somewhere else and we don't need to modify it.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bastian-germann/openlp/setup/+merge/356147