Re: [Merge] lp:~bastian-germann/openlp/setup into lp:openlp

Hi Bastian,

We're not trying to discourage you from contributing at all, and we'd never stop someone from contributing. We just want the contribution to line up better with the project's greater goals.

If you have the motivation and the time to do it, that is awesome and we'd love you to do it. We just want to make sure that we are not negatively affecting existing platforms or plans. Having a discussion on our mailing list would make sure that all the issues that we are already aware of are discussed and we come up with a solution that works for most (or even all) situations.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bastian-germann/openlp/setup/+merge/356147