Re: [Merge] lp:~bastian-germann/openlp/setup into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

Please removed all pymediainfo changes as the media code is been extensively refactored and this will cause issues when that is merged.  Your changes have been taken on board but implemented differently.

Why has run_openlp been restructured instead of just being renamed?

The license file for fonts will be removed at some point as that icon file will need to be cleaned up before the release.  We are awaiting a dev to come and help with the font UX work.  The fontawsome icons cannot be packaged by use.  The only icons are the 10 we have created from scratch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bastian-germann/openlp/setup/+merge/356868