openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: iOS Remote

Thanks, Raoul, for the email!

It is a pleasure, for me, to contribute to the project!

About the screens, I’m using Zeplin, to send the layout (public link here: https://scene.zeplin.io/project/55dd7ec66184e128580ff785 <https://scene.zeplin.io/project/55dd7ec66184e128580ff785>).
If you have an account, I can add you in the team and you can post comments, and etc.

--
Daniel Borges Ferreira da Silva
Bacharel em Ciência da computação pela UFAL