From: Olivier Dony (OpenERP) <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/11/23
Subject: Re: [Merge]
lp:~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes
into lp:openobject-addons
To: Lorenzo Battistini - Agile BG - Domsense <lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Review: Approve

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for updating the merge proposal!

Now all it does is remove the IVA reports and update the chart of
accounts, which I can hardly review functionally ;-)
I will merge it after a final installation test.

Please note that you could later suggest the inclusion of your
l10n_it_* modules into the official addons, if they are considered
required in Italia. You can check our "Merge Proposal Acceptance
Policy" [1] for our guidelines in this matter.
As was discussed recently for the Brazilian localization, you would
just need to make sure the modules can pass the technical review, i.e.
they need to be clean enough in terms of Python overrides (no impact
on other l10n modules) and external dependencies. It seems relatively
doable from what I can see, even if you have to start with a few merge
proposals to make the OpenERP core extensible enough to fit your
needs...

Thanks!

[1] http://bit.ly/openerp-contrib-mp
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes/+merge/73349
You proposed lp:~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes