openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~openobject-italia-core-devs/openobject-addons/l10n_it_6.1_fixes into lp:openobject-addons

>>>Doing this means you have to handle the tax authority as a normal supplier in most circumstances, including:
>>> - considering each tax transaction as a supplier transaction
>>> - seeing this account in all supplier-related financial reports
>>> - having to reconcile all the micro tax transactions with your payments to the tax authority
>>> - closing this account as a normal supplier account (carrying all unreconciled lines to the next year)
>>>  - etc..

>>> - Do you confirm?

I'm afraid there's a misunderstanding
Every tax authority should be managed as a normal supplier (if the
user wants) but it does NOT imply that we in Italy consider each tax
transaction as a supplier transaction. We are burocrats but not so
crazy.

Lorenzo could you put the issue in order to make me understand and help?
(I'll be on holiday until 1-8)