openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax into lp:openobject-italia/6.1

Il 05/10/2013 10:41, Lorenzo Battistini - Agile BG ha scritto:
> Review: Needs Information
>
> Ciao Sergio.
>
> The functionalities added here seem to me to be present already in the l10n_it_withholding_tax module.
> Moreover this implementation doesn't use the account_voucher_cash_basis module, so I suspect it doesn't handle partial payments, exchange rate differences and so on.
>
> Why didn't you improve the l10n_it_withholding_tax module if necessary?

Ciao Lorenzo,
is that a real need or only theoretical? I say so because I've never
seen an invoice from a professional with more than 1 payment expiry,
usually at sight, nor is so usual to see an invoice before the payment.

However, I'll give it a try, if possible I'd like to use taxes for this
module.

--
Sergio Corato

IcsTools.it

web   : www.icstools.it
skype : sergiocorato
mail  : info@xxxxxxxxxxx

https://code.launchpad.net/~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax/+merge/189442
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:openobject-italia/6.1.