openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax into lp:openobject-italia/6.1

Il 05/10/2013 14:42, Sergio Corato ha scritto:
> Il 05/10/2013 10:41, Lorenzo Battistini - Agile BG ha scritto:
>> Review: Needs Information
>>
>> Ciao Sergio.
>>
>> The functionalities added here seem to me to be present already in the l10n_it_withholding_tax module.
>> Moreover this implementation doesn't use the account_voucher_cash_basis module, so I suspect it doesn't handle partial payments, exchange rate differences and so on.
>>
>> Why didn't you improve the l10n_it_withholding_tax module if necessary?
>>
> Ciao Lorenzo,
> is that a real need or only theoretical? I say so because I've never
> seen an invoice from a professional with more than 1 payment expiry,
> usually at sight, nor is so usual to see an invoice before the payment.
>
> However, I'll give it a try, if possible I'd like to use taxes for this
> module.

Hi Lorenzo,
I tried the official module, with account_voucher_cash_basis, and I
found that it create a scheduled payment for every payment of an invoice
with a partial payment (it'd be good), but the amounts are wrong, and it
doesn't work for payment with more expiry dates (does it work correctly
for you?).
Moreover, it doesn't use the tax object, even if it exists, and it's
possible to set an invoice with withholding tax without the correct tax
code.
Finally, I found difficult to try this unusual way of working, because
usually the payment is made before the invoice, and the invoice is only
for the sum paid.
For the currency I haven't got problems in my implementation.
Could you give me more informations about some use cases you refer?
Thanks.

--
Sergio Corato

IcsTools.it

web   : www.icstools.it
skype : sergiocorato
mail  : info@xxxxxxxxxxx

https://code.launchpad.net/~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax/+merge/189442
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:openobject-italia/6.1.