openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax into lp:openobject-italia/6.1

On 10/07/2013 01:39 AM, Sergio Corato wrote:

> Hi Lorenzo,
> I tried the official module, with account_voucher_cash_basis, and I
> found that it create a scheduled payment for every payment of an invoice
> with a partial payment (it'd be good), but the amounts are wrong, and it
> doesn't work for payment with more expiry dates (does it work correctly
> for you?).

In general, it does.

Could you describe the steps to reproduce the problem and report them to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-italia/+bugs
?

> Moreover, it doesn't use the tax object, even if it exists, and it's
> possible to set an invoice with withholding tax without the correct tax
> code.

At the moment, if you are using 6.1, 'Ritenute d'acconto' tax codes are
deprecated because they were used by the previous version of the module.
OpenERP 7.0 doesn't provide those tax codes.

An implementation that uses tax codes is certainly possible (of course,
you can propose a merge for that).
For now, users know what and when to pay using the due list.

The current implementation is broadly based on this specifications
http://wiki.openerp-italia.org/doku.php/area_utente/requisiti/ritenuta_d_acconto?&#fattura_ricevuta

> Finally, I found difficult to try this unusual way of working, because
> usually the payment is made before the invoice, and the invoice is only
> for the sum paid.
> For the currency I haven't got problems in my implementation.
> Could you give me more informations about some use cases you refer?

We have customers that sometimes pay professionals invoices partially.
I just know that they do. But if you think it's wrong, I can investigate
more.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax/+merge/189442
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:openobject-italia/6.1.