openobject-italia-core-devs team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax into lp:openobject-italia/6.1

"Did you try the module? Have you faced some problem?"

I just tried but can't find how taxes have to be configured in order to be used as withholding tax.
If I use the standard 'rit-20' account.tax, am I supposed to add it to every invoice line subject to withholding tax?

"Yeah, I know, it's only for -new- databases and an idea for the next releases"

So, if installations on existing databases will not be handled, this proposal has to be rejected.
Maybe we could keep the module in a separate branch and merge into official branches at the next version of OpenERP.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~icsergio/openobject-italia/61_imp_withholding_tax/+merge/189442
Your team OpenERP Italia core devs is subscribed to branch lp:openobject-italia/6.1.