Re: Openshot interview fr

Olivier,
I clicked "Voir le magazine" and found the photos.  I will come up with a
good photo for you.  Yes, I would be happy for you to join our team.  You
can join at https://launchpad.net/~openshot.developers<https://launchpad.net/%7Eopenshot.developers>.
Helen has already started work on a manual for OpenShot.  Once you join the
team, you can work with Helen on the manual and French translations.  If
you've already put some thought into the manual, please share that with us
(to the openshot.developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list).

The gettext stuff still needs a bit of my time before it's ready.  It's
really high on my list, but might be another week or so before it's ready
for translations.  Also, I'm planning on using LaunchPad to host the
translation process, but I have no idea how good that will work.  It's also
how the manual will be translated (i.e. in LaunchPad)... hopefully.

The new features are already committed to LaunchPad (OpenShot version
0.9.0), but I haven't told anybody about them yet.  I will be blogging about
the new features over the next few days.  It's too much stuff to list in
this email, but it includes Audio fade in, fade out, volume, video key
frames, animation, improved compositing / transitions, and more!  I will
probably reveal these features day by day with screenshots, so don't tell
anyone about them yet. =)

If your video is not too big, you can probably just email it to me.  I would
recommend mp4, libx264, libfaac.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

PNG image