Re: Openshot interview fr

Hello Olivier,

I'm Helen, and I too joined recently. I thought I would write and
introduce myself.

I am a former research scientist. I worked in the 1990s on developing
digital image processing methods and mathematics, especially for
automated visual identification systems.

Je suis un acrobate aérienne au sein d'une communauté troupe de cirque.
J'enseigne tissus lisse, corde lisse et trapèze.
Nous sommes les marchands de bon heure! :-)

My French is rather poor, and limited to phrases used in Contemporary
Circus. This is because French is the first language in Cirque
Contemporain. But I can read enough French to be able to navigate around
french websites.

It is a number of years since I last did any programming. I am therefore
concentrating only on the documentation for OpenShot. The help of an
active journalist such as yourself, will be very welcome. Most of my
publications have been in the scientific world.

I look forward to working with you.

Helen