OpenShot Help Manual - 3rd progress report

Hello Olivier and Jonathan,

I'm making progress setting out the structure in Gnome Help format
(Docbook XML), and I'm testing it in the Gnome Help system (Yelp) as I'm
going.

I'm using Jonathan's screen shots for now to save time.

I've put in credits:

Authors: Helen McCall and Olivier Girard
Contributor: Jonathan Thomas
Translator: Olivier Girard
OpenShot Developer: Jonathan Thomas
OpenShot Contributor: Andy Finch for the titling system.

Manual Copyright: Helen McCall, Olivier Girard, Jonathan Thomas 2009
Publisher: Gnome Documentation Project

I've registered a new branch in launchpad for the Manual:

lp:~openshot.developers/openshot/help-manual

I've set the "owner" to "OpenShot Developers" so we can all access it.

Tchao, Helen

Follow ups