Re: OpenShot Help Manual - 3rd progress report

Sounds great Helen!  Let me know once you publish your files into the
help-manual branch.  Also, I would be happy to author some of the sections
of the help-manual, once I get some free time.  Once we are all happy with
the structure of the manual, maybe we could split up some of the sections
and double-team it.

Also, I have 70+ blog entries on OpenShot, covering all sorts of topics.
Lots of screenshots also.  Even though it's written in a different style
than a help manual, hopefully we will be able to use some of that content.

Thanks!
-Jonathan