Re: OpenShot .DEB Update

Hello Andy,

I've been having awful problems trying to get virtualbox working to test
out OpenShot.

The default virtualbox 2.14 in Ubuntu 9.04 amd64 did not run any 64bit
systems. So I upgraded to
virtualbox-3.0_3.0.2-49928_Ubuntu_jaunty_amd64.deb fro the VirtualBox
site.

This installed and when I went to run it, it hung my whole machine! I
couldn't even escape to a virtual terminal to kill it. I had to power
down my computer completely, and then do a fsck to fix the filing system
again. This appears to be a known and unresolved bug in VirtualBox with
Ubuntu 9.04

Now the default virtualbox 2.14 won't install at all!

Do any of you have any clues as to how to get virtualbox working again?

Helen