Re: OpenShot .DEB Update

Update:  I'm still struggling to get the build wizard (and thus... DEB
installers) working with 32 bit versions of Ubuntu.  I fixed some
./configure errors with 32 bit CPUs, but now I am getting a crazy FFmpeg
runtime error.  Anyway, this might take me a few days to sort out.  I really
want to have OpenShot work with 32 and 64 bit flavors of Ubuntu.

I'll keep everyone updated as I continue trying to solve this puzzle.

Thanks!
-Jonathan