Re: Update on video profiles ready for merging with trunk

No problem.  It just got me thinking about all the other people in our team,
and all the changes that could slip into OpenShot that might not be a good
thing.  This is a learning process for all of us, I suppose.  I changed the
main trunk where only I have commit access.  This will force us into a
Branch / Merge workflow.

Helen, one thing Andy and I learned earlier about bzr and LaunchPad, is
after a branch is merged, it becomes in-active.  LanuchPad views branches as
a temporary place to design a new feature (of features), and eventually be
merged back into the trunk... effectively killing that branch.  Unless I
misunderstood something.

So, it might be a good idea to start naming these experimental branches by
names that relate to the feature, bug fix, etc...   such as
"openshot-title-screen", or "saving-project-bug"....

Also, for simple things, such as a new Profile, or a really small Python fix
(or a .patch), you can always just send an email to me, and I will add it to
the trunk.

Thanks,
-Jonathan