Re: Manuel d'aide en français

Hello Helen

You have reason about one of your precedent mail (i have now a lot of mail
of the team and i've not put the url. For yelp, each time for this ubuntu
version isn't work very well  but i have now put all the url and i have this
: olivier@Triton:~$
ghelp:/home/olivier/Bazaar/help-manual/usr/share/gnome/help/openshot/C/openshot.xml
bash:
ghelp:/home/olivier/Bazaar/help-manual/usr/share/gnome/help/openshot/C/openshot.xml:
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type.
So in fact to have the openshot manual you must have :yelp olivier@Triton:~$
ghelp:/home/olivier/Bazaar/help-manual/usr/share/gnome/help/openshot/C/openshot.xml

And miracle we have a wonderfull manuel. It's a great job. How do you want
to proced ?
Tchao Helen and good week-end.Olivier