[Fwd: Re: [Question #76506]: OpenShot tries to Open but doesn't]

Hello Jonathan,

Thought I would let you know that you now have another satisfied
customer, Sarah Weeks who had a 32bit machine she couldn't install on. I
gave her a new answer to try the new installer, and she has just pressed
the "Question Solved" button. (see attached note)

Helen

--- Begin Message ---
Question #76506 on OpenShot Video Editor changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+question/76506

Sarah Weeks confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Helen McCall, that solved my question.

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.

--- End Message ---

Follow ups