Re: New Features!

i have uninstalled ffmpeg and installed ffmpeg-openshot, no problem.
i have tried after and i haven't the video. i have done after an
reinstallation and it's the same problem.
But (i haven't tried yet that) i have remarque than when i start a preview
direct on the file (not in the timeline but when i import the file (click
right you know you have some actions) it's works great but i tried to see
the preview in the timeline i have only the sound.
Olivier