Re: New Features!

Hello Jonathan,

This is strange. Yesterday all I could get was it hanging and turning
grey if I didn't save my project. I left my computer on last night so it
didn't get re-booted or anything. And this morning I am getting a
completely different behaviour.

It now just closes nicely but without a dialogue popping up to warn me.

I've tried this as just a default project, and tried several different
project profiles, and tried just importing a clip and saving, and then
putting clip on timeline. and then closing. And doing all of that,
saving and then modifying the clip on the timeline and closing OpenShot.

Hmmmm?

The clips I was using were Elephants Dream and Big Buck Bunny all from
the Blender Institute.

The good news is that I can now edit and render really high quality
1920x1080 videos without problems. It looks like if I define a project
to use the profile with 1440x1080 anamorphic, it doesn't modify the
1920x1080 clips, it just puts them into the viewport in 1440x1080
resolution. When I render these using the 1920x1080 profile they appear
to be genuine 1920x1080 results without the small artifacts from the
anamorphic pixels.

For some reason the viewport doesn't like projects to be defined as
1920x1080. But rendering to 1920x1080 produces spectacularly good
results. :-)

I did all of the things in this email using 0.9.9

I am going to be busy with work for our circus troupe today and tonight,
so I might not get time to download your latest bug fixes until Friday.

OpenShot is just getting better, and better, and better ......... :-)

Best Wishes, Helen