Re: DEB Installers & Foreign Language Update

Hello Jonathan
Now, i'm on the help-manual and i'm going to see to do a first traduction.
IN fact , it's doesn't matter, it's just to see how it's works.
This morning i have try another installation on my hardy (buildwizard 1.06)
but i's faill tree times. I' m thinking that the problem comes of me, i have
destroy the wizard after have used the deb and some files with (x264,
freiors,..)
Before try on my jaunty, if i have the time, i would create another deb
(version 0.99) with debreate.
I've just finish to modifed the article for LP and i have spend more time to
create a simple page of man. For nothing!!!!!!!
It's nice  to your part to tell us your plan and to ask our opinion.
Me , i' m on holidays in Bretagne for one week and i'll have no acess to an
computer (in fact, a little just to look the news). So my holidays began to
13 at 20.
So, for the 1st part, i'm ok but i 'm thinking that for the help-manual it
will be short.If  We want to do that we must work hard same if the works
which have done is fantastic (wonderfull Helen). We'll try to realese that
but i'm thinking that 1 sept is more just.
I have two litttle things to finish and i'm on after.
For the second part, yes but i can't test and i don't understand what you
said when you said annonce the beta (for everydody ?)
For the rest, ok.
Have you plan to modife the site like i have suggest one time and to create
for that a wiki (in french and in english in first) which be ready for the
1st sept ?
If you want to speak now i'm on my computer.
See you later perhaps and thanks for all.
Olivier