French Translation

Hello Jonathan

After your mail i have dowload the .po file for doing the french translation
with poedit like the first time i have done. It's done but i have remarque
than the french translation team have translate one line Openshot. So i have
done some correctons on . I don't know than a team could be a translation
"on line".  We are the first team to have translate Openshot in another
foreign language. Tell me if it's good and if i must send my po file in my
folder translation in my branch.For information, there are 10 teams which
translate the software .
Thanks Olivier

--
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise