Re: French Translation

Olivier, thanks for helping with the French translation.  Downloading the PO
file is not needed since LaunchPad allows users to translate online.  I
think making corrections on LaunchPad is the best way to proceed.

I still have 1 bug to fix before the MO files can be dropped into OpenShot.
I worked on it late last night, but it defeated me.  I'm going to try again
tonight.  Once this bug is fixed, it will be easy to drop these language
files in and test them.  I'll let you know when it's ready.

Also, I've been working really hard to fix a long-time bug with transitions
(and video fade in / fade out) and audio fade in / fade out.  It's already
in LaunchPad.  It's taking all my time, and preventing me from committing
some of my more recent changes.  I'll let everyone know once I've wrapped up
all this stuff and have a new version.

Thanks,
-Jonathan