DEB Installers & Foreign Language Update

Hello everyone!  I'm going to be updating the website soon with the DEB
installers.  I'm going to refer to these debs as an *unstable developer
preview*.  I'm going to split them into the main OpenShot deb, and then a
ZIP of the dependency deb files.  I will plan on periodically updating the
main OpenShot deb... when things change.  Hopefully, this will give people
an alternate way to install OpenShot, as opposed to the build wizard.

Also, I'm going to start packaging the .MO language files for the completed
translations.  This will likely be a DEB file for each language file, since
they are licensed differently than OpenShot, I don't think I can include
them in the main OpenShot deb file.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups