Question about help file

Hi Helen!  Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to help out on the
help-manual.  I spent a bit of time this afternoon looking at it, and trying
to see how it works.  After removing an extra "</articleinfo>" tag from the
openshot.xml file, I was able to open up the first page using yelp
ghelp:/<path>/openshot.xml.  However, as soon as I click on any of the
topics, such as "Introduction", "About OpenShot", etc... the help viewer
would just freeze.  Am I doing something wrong?

Even though I can't interact with it, I took a look at some of the content
in the XML file, and it looks very nice.  I just wish I could get it working
so I can help out. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups