Re: Question about help file

Hello Jonathan,

Sounds like you removed the wrong </articleinfo> tag. The first one
needs to be removed.

I've lots of material ready to add to the Help file. I need to get it
all tagged up as xml to put in, and do some new screenshots because a
number were out of date rather quickly.

I'm doing a description of all the features based on the parts of the
gui, first. Then a "Using" section explains how to do things with it.

I've spent a fair amount of time today just doing bug management and
answering questions. Quite a few people put bugs in the answer section,
and questions in the bug section, so I swapped some of those to keep
things tidy. You just answered the last bug (Yophotan) I had left in the
questions section, so I'll leave it there :-) (Yophotan and Yug appear
to know each other)

I'm beginning to get my creative mood back again so I should be able to
do much more on the help system this week. Especially as most of my
friends are away this week. I've been sorting some tax issues out this
week which need more work tomorrow.

Best wishes, Helen