Re: Ubuntu debian packaging

Hello TJ and welcome
I'm happy than you are with us . You have a great experience which will be
profite for us and OpenShot Video Editor and Linux and the video in general.
i'm Cenwen alias Olvier Girard , "the branch of the French team OpenShot".
My fonction is .....to help Jonathan like i can (sorry for my bad english!)
and with all the means that i have. Seriously, i test, translate, write, try
to create some packet( i have create the first packet of openshot!!!!!) ,
etc for the moment all that relieve Jonathan . Beside that, and principaly,
i'm working on the help-manual with Helen McCall (and the french
traduction). The week-end, we tchat sometime, with  gtalk or pidgin with
Helen and Jonathan.
 Hi Helen, Jonathan
That's good, i have win with bazaar, i have broken the lock that i have
create the first time.
I hope do an update soon
Thanks, Olivier.