Re: TJ has joined our team

Hi Hello Jonathan

It's a wonderfull member than we have now.  If we have some difficults to
create some .deb first step before the ppa now we pass directly to the ppa.
The fact than he have create a spécial vidéo-ppa-hd with this hard stuck
which are mlt and also ffmpeg (our most big problem) is a great advantage
for OpenShot and the video on linux in general.
There is some days ago, when you   were speaking about that, here we can
said to : what firepower we have.
yep, it's a great day for us and for your work at you and Andy.
Thanks, Olivier